Drink A Glass Of Garlic Tea Every Morning, THIS Will Happen To Your Body!
Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
Garlic is well know for its powerful health promoting abilities and medicinal properties and is very popular among health conscious individuals. Garlic tea is now growing in popularity as this herbal tea allows us to easily get the benefits from this amazing food source and provides great levels of nutrition. You can easily make your own garlic tea at home by first boiling 1 to 2 cups of water and adding 1 to 2 minced or finely chopped garlic cloves to it. Let boil for about 10 to 15 minutes and then let simmer for another 10 minute. Strain the liquid into a glass and then add some raw honey and grated ginger to enhance its flavour and health promoting abilities. Now, lets discuss some of the amazing health benefits of consuming garlic tea regularly.
1. First, garlic tea is a great source of many different types of vitamins, minerals and other health promoting nutrients. It is an amazing source of manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, selenium, calcium and phosphorus among many others. It is also packed with potent medicinal properties, antioxidants and a unique compound known as allicin.
2. Consuming garlic tea regularly can also help to boost immunity naturally and reduce the risk of developing certain types of disease and illness. Garlic tea is packed with both antibacterial and antifungal compounds such as allicin that can help to boost the immune system and prevent disease while also fighting off unwanted pathogens that can compromise our immune system. Also, garlic tea is high in vitamin C, which along with its high antioxidant content and medicinal properties can reduce common cold and flu symptoms.
3. Drinking a glass of garlic tea can also help to improve the overall health of our heart many different ways and reduce the risk of developing heart disease. Due to the high levels of nutrition and active compounds in garlic tea it can help to reduce blood pressure as studies have indicated. Also, sty dues have shown that regular consumption of garlic tea can help to lower total cholesterol levels and bad LDL cholesterol. It can also help to reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and the potent antioxidants and unique compound allicin are also helpful in this regard.
4. Surprising to some, but regular consumption of this healthy herbal tea can also help to improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of developing unwanted cognitive disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. This is often associated with the many potent and powerful antioxidant compounds, as well as allicin, that reduce free radicals and oxidative stress and support the body’s protective mechanisms against oxidative damage. Garlic tea has also been shown in studies to increase antioxidant enzymes within the body. These combined effects can have the ability to reduce the risk of certain brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia as studies have shown.
5. Lastly, consuming garlic tea regularly can help with weight loss and proper weight management. It has the ability to boost your metabolism naturally which can help to burn more calories throughout the day, which can lead to both increased weight loss and body fat loss. Also, consuming garlic tea regularly can help to increase feelings of fullness and naturally suppress appetite. For these benefits, it is best to consume garlic tea in the mornings.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.