21 Signs Parasites Are Living In Your Body – And Know How To Get Rid Of Them
Parasite infections can be treated with the help of various herbs. However, you need to adhere to the basics of a healthy lifestyle and take them at the same time.
One doesn’t go without the other.
The first and the most critical step for healing a parasitic infection is getting your immune system up and functioning optimally.
This you can achieve by implementing some healthy habits in your daily routine including eating fresh and healthy foods, exercise regularly, drinking a lot of clean water,
avoiding fast and processed foods, and removing sugary foods from your diet.
The second and the last step is going to be experimenting with herbs.
If you suspect you have a parasitic infection or are running a routine yearly cleanse,
Here are some of the best natural food and herbal remedies for parasites.
But first, a list of symptoms to watch out for
21 parasite symptoms:
2. Restlessness or anxiety
3. Mood disorders: depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, very irritable
4. Strong cravings for processed foods and sugary foods
5. Anemia or iron deficiency- worms can create enough blood loss to cause anemia or iron deficiency
6. Skin ailments such as hives, rashes, weeping eczema, itchy dermatitis, acne, ulcers, sores, lesions, etc.
7. Recurring yeast infections like Candida
8. Bleeding gums
9. Nervousness, as waste products from parasites, irritate the nervous system
10. Teeth grinding and drooling during sleep
11. Food allergies/food sensitivities
12. Loss of appetite
13. Sexual dysfunction in men/menstrual cycle problems in women
14. Chronic fatigue/constantly tired
15. Craving foods you KNOW are bad for you
16. Persistent digestive problems (cramps, bloating, gas, etc.)
17. Hungry all the time
18. Sore/stiff joints
19. Breathing problems
20. Itching – especially around mouth, nose, and anus
21. Memory problems
10 best herbs and foods for cleanse of parasites
Garlic is one of the most potent natural antibiotics, It destroys parasites and effectively controls secondary fungal infections.
It has strong antioxidant and detoxifying qualities and prevents oxidation caused by parasite toxins.
Eugenol is a potent germicidal agent that is found in cloves.
The components travel in the bloodstream and with that they kill parasitic eggs and larvae and microscopic parasites.
It helps digestion and boosts circulation, so it also treats gas and nausea linked to parasite die-off.
To eliminate mucus, use fresh ginger, and take it ground to treat digestive issues.
The cucumber seeds is an all natural treatment when it comes to eliminating tapeworms that are found in the digestive tract.
You can also use powder of cucumber seeds as a preventative measure, but also to treat tapeworms.
Raw pumpkin seeds
Raw pumpkin seeds have a natural anthelmintic effect on the digestive system, meaning they can cure intestinal parasites.
During your parasite herbal protocol, you should take probiotics in the evening, like raw yogurts, kefir, and sauerkraut, as the other parasite-killing herbs destroy the good bacteria as well.
It might be surprising, but the papaya can destroy parasitic worms like tapeworm and intestinal worms. Its seed is the strongest part of this fruit.
a mixture of papaya seeds and honey can help clear stools of parasites.
Turmeric is one of the most beneficial herbs you can use, with strong anticancer, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, worm-expelling, and detoxifying properties.
For its better absorption, mix it with coconut oil and black pepper.
Green hulls of black walnut
The green hulls of the black walnut have powerful effects when it comes to killing different kinds of parasites.
The green hull that is ground and dried has tannin. The tannin is an organic iodine like the juglandin.
The black walnut is good to use against malaria, tapeworms, Candida Albicans i.e. yeast infectio